NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsors of the Contest are Barnana, PBC (“Barnana”) and Bitchin' Sauce, LLC (“Bitchin’ Sauce” and collectively with Barnana, the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor’s address is: 6211 Yarrow Drive, Suite C, Carlsbad ,CA 92011.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is only open to couples, and each individual of the couple must 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of the Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By entering the Contest, the entrant ("You"): (a) agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (the “Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, (b) represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements, and (c) agree the Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in connection with this Contest. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Contest.
- ENTRY PERIOD: You can enter the Contest beginning on March 23, 2021 at 08:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time through April 25, 2021 at 11:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: You must enter the Contest by completing and submitting the online form provided at https://gleam.io/qrdkT/perfect-chip-to-my-dip-contest. Fill in all required information, which will include (a) providing Your email address, a couple photo (150 mb or smaller), written answers to both questions on the entry form (between 100 to 200 words for question 1 and between 150 to 250 words for question 2) and (b) checking the box next to "I agree with the Official Rules". The entry must fulfill all requirements of the Contest, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications of the Contest may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If You use fraudulent methods, fail to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, plagiarize entries, fail to complete required fields, are not responsive to email, or submit falsified information or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules of the Contest, Your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- PRIZE: The winner of the Contest (the "Winner") will receive a cash prize in the total amount of $40,000 USD to use towards the wedding of their dreams. In the event of a tie resulting from the Public Vote (as defined in Section 8.c. below), the $40,000 cash prize will be split equally among the tying entrants. The prize is non-transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others by the Winner is not permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The cash prize is provided in a gross amount and may be subject to applicable taxes. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation, the payment of an any and all applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes on the prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
- The Winner will be selected by a two-phase process.
- Phase 1 (the “Four Finalists”): The Sponsor is bananas about finding four finalist couples that have epic pandemic-postponed love stories they want to share with the world, including why the entrant is a perfect pairing, and how the entrant’s wedding plans were disrupted in 2020. The Sponsor has assembled a panel of judges (from Bitchin' Sauce and Barnana) who will have sole discretion to select the four finalist couples (the “Four Finalists”).
- Phase 2 (the “Public Vote”): The Winner will then be selected among the Four Finalists by public vote under the supervision of the Sponsor (the “Public Vote”). The Public Vote will be open from May 17, 2021 at 12:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time through June 18, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time (the “Voting Period”). Any attempted vote before or after the Voting Period will not be counted. The public will vote by using, and following the instructions on, the online voting form provided at https://gleam.io/HBd8W/vote.
- The Winner will be notified by email within approximately seven (7) days of the winner selection and must sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and release within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to timely return a completed and executed affidavit of eligibility and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Contest by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of the Rules by the Winner as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will result in the Winner's disqualification as a winner, and all privileges as a winner will be immediately terminated.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Sponsor reserves the right to conduct background checks on the Four Finalists as a condition to receipt of the prize. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the potential winner may also first be required to submit to such background check and cooperate with Sponsor in any reasonable way Sponsor requests as a condition to receipt of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any of the Four Finalists or potential Winner based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the prize to such winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Sponsor agrees to use the results of such background checks for internal evaluation only, and will keep all such results strictly confidential.
- RIGHTS GRANTED & WAIVED BY THE ENTRANT: By entering and providing entrant content (e.g. photo, video, text, etc.) in connection with this Contest, and in order to be eligible to be considered as one of the Four Finalists, You understand and agree to be available and to participate in a reasonable promotional activities (including, without limitation, media appearances) on behalf of the Sponsor and the Contest (paid for by the Sponsor) as required by the Sponsor without further consideration or compensation, and give your unrestricted permission that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, and that the Sponsor exclusively owns all rights to such images, statements and recordings about the Campaign and to any derivative works created therefrom. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that Your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of Your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at Your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, directors, officers, agents, successors, assigns, employees and representatives from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Notwithstanding anything in the Rules to the contrary, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Notwithstanding anything in the Rules to the contrary, the Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- RELEASE / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: As consideration for entering the Contest, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages) or expense (including attorneys' fees) that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) the use by Sponsor of Your likeness and any images, videos, recordings, statements or other derivative works related to Your participation in the Contest, including without limitation claims of defamation or invasion of privacy, or of infringement of moral rights or rights of publicity or copyright; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (v) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (vi) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vii) printing errors; (viii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (ix) late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; and (x) an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for an entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, the Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS CONTEST IS NOT SUBJECT TO LEGAL RECOURSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE TO THE RELEASED PARTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES: You agree all matters arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Delaware, United States of America, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Further, by participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Rules that cannot be resolved between the parties, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before applicable federal or state courts located in the City of San Diego, State of California.
- WINNER LIST: To request a copy of the winner list please contact the Sponsor by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Perfect Chip to My Dip, 6211 Yarrow Drive, Suite C, Carlsbad ,CA 92011 . Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Voting Period.
- NO ENDORSEMENT. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Contest. You understand that You are providing Your information to the owner of the Contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- ACCEPTANCE OF RULES: By participating in the Contest, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of these Rules.